Mobile calendar issues

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mobile calendar issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Shane
    Participant

Hi…

I am having issues with the mobile version of the calendar after I updated the plugins.

The abbreviation on the mobile version is non-existant and the full day name is showing.

The events don’t show up anymore for the highlighted day. You also can not switch days in the calendar.

The filter bar is covering up the day and date of the calendar.

Thanks,
    Shane

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Shane!

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I am sorry you are having this issue.

By inspecting your site’s calendar I can see that the there is a JavaScript file missing that accomplish those tasks. So this could be related to a plugin or theme conflict. I see you marked Yes for “Deactivated all other plugins?” and “Switched to a default theme?”, but did you go for the steps in the Testing for Conflicts guide? If not, please do so and let me know if anything changes.

If nothing changes, could you tell me if you have any customizations going on in your site? Maybe some code in functions.php.

Let me know how that goes.

Best!

Victor

Shane
    Participant

Ok…it was a theme conflict and that is all taken care of now.

My issue now is that on mobile devices, the filter bar is covering up the date heading for the calendar. I’ve attached a photo for you to see what I mean. Thanks.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Shane!

Great to hear you could solve those issues.

Regarding the mobile issue, I found that it’s related to an already known bug. While we don’t have a precise date for a fix, it will be included in one of our upcoming maintenance releases.

I will link this thread to the bug report so the team will let you know when a bug fix is released.

In the meantime, you could try inserting the following CSS lines in your theme’s styles:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .tribe-filters-closed.tribe-bar-is-disabled #tribe_events_filters_wrapper.tribe-events-filters-horizontal {
    height: auto !important;
    }
    }

I have have tried the code in your site’s calendar and it seems to work. Let me know if it doesn’t.

Thanks!

Victor

Shane
    Participant

Thank you. That little bit of CSS works beautifully! Until the next issue – good day!

Victor
    Keymaster

I’m happy to be of help! Have a great weekend!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Shane!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 2 October 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-2-october-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile calendar issues’ is closed to new replies.