missing organizer field on submission page

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events missing organizer field on submission page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nadja
    Participant

For some strange reason, the “organizer” section is completely missing from my form page. Same as “Venue” I am allowing users to add/create new organisers and I am not aware of any other blockages implemented. All other fields are there. I’ve tried to make the organiser field mandatory as per your documentation, too. To no avail.

The issue does not seem to be related to this thread, since it’s not about the ability to edit/add new, but to actually see the field in the first place.

Can you please help?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Nadja!

I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue. Let me try and help you troubleshoot this.

This could be a theme or plugin conflict, I will ask you to go through the complete steps in this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Please let me know what you find in the process.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘missing organizer field on submission page’ is closed to new replies.