Missing Google Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Missing Google Calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Erin Muck
    Participant

Dear Support,

here is a link to an event which should be showing a Google Calendar, but is not… I just searched the help files and added a Google Maps API key, but it still isn’t showing. Can you please advise?

Thank you!

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Erin!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having an issue with the map showing on your event. I will try to help you figure out the problem.

I don’t see a link to any events in your post, but I can suggest some things to check.

Navigate to the Venue that is not showing up, and check the “Venue Information” metabox. First, make sure “Show Google Map” is checked. Then, check “use latitude and longitude” and save. Does the latitude/longitude data get filled in? In either case, check to see if this fixed the issue.

Let me know how that goes for you.

Thanks,
    Sky

Erin Muck
    Participant

Hi Sky, thanks so much! I checked that Venue settings because the map is still not showing.

However, I do not have the option to add Latitude and Longitude on my Venues… I wonder if that’s the issue? Attached is a screenshot showing what I see.

And sorry I forgot the event! Here it is:

https://essentialthree.com/event/essential-oils-class-redding-ca/

Thanks again for your help! Erin

Sky
    Keymaster

Erin,

Interesting. Geo-location is a feature of the Events Calendar Pro plugin, and should be showing up with the other checkboxes in your screenshot, regardless of things like Google API entered, maps enabled, etc. Can you double check that you have the Pro plugin enabled?

Also, I am seeing some javascript errors in the console while viewing your site. Something is creating errors that are preventing other scripts from working properly. Can you please run through our Testing for Conflicts Guide to see if this is being caused by your theme or one of the other plugins you have installed?

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Missing Google Calendar’ is closed to new replies.