Missing a hook?
Thanks so much for reaching out!
As a first step, let’s try to rule out if there is some type of conflict at play.
This is usually because of:
1. A conflict with another plugin
2. A conflict with your WordPress theme
3. A template customization for the Events Calendar that requires updating
When it comes to that type of issue, it is preferable to troubleshoot in a staging environment if you have one.
A first quick test is to simply temporarily revert back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen to see if the issue persists.
The next step would be to go through our testing for conflicts procedure and let us know what you find out.
Basically the goal here is to revert back to a bare WordPress installation to see if the problem persists. It also allows us to pinpoint what the cause of the issue is.
But, before you do that, there are 2 things I would advise:
1. Make a backup of your database
2. Consider activating a “Maintenance Page” plugin if you are doing this on your live site (to minimize impact on your visitors)
Let me know how that goes!
Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.
Thanks so much!
The Events Calendar Support Team
The topic ‘Missing a hook?’ is closed to new replies.