Mini-Calendar Widget Scrolling Issue

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mini-Calendar Widget Scrolling Issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eric Reynolds
    Participant

For some odd reason, my homepage sidebar widget mini-calendar looks dysfunctional upon scrolling. The date cell borders are static (stay in place) while the calendar moves up and down with the sidebar widgets when scrolling up or down the page. Is this a bug? 🙂 Eric

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

That is some funky thing you have there. 🙂 Let me try to help.

I tested you site in Firefox and Chrome (on Windows) and this comes up only with Chrome. Can you also confirm this?

Also please do a test for conflicting plugins and themes, this guide will help you. I would start with the theme first, set the theme to a default one like twentysixteen and check that first.

Let me know the results, I’ll be waiting.

Cheers,
    Andras

Eric Reynolds
    Participant

Hi Andras. I’ve done everything you recommended. The issue doesn’t occur with Twenty Sixteen.

I am using Elegant Themes Extra theme (same as Divi with additional features).

I wonder if it’s an easy fix. 🙂

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi again Eric,

If it’s running well with twentysixteen, then I’m afraid it’s a theme issue. So you might want to contact Elegant Themes’ support to notify them of this issue happening in Chrome.

I did a bit more testing on your site. That rendering issue happens – for me – when the top header shrinks to smaller size. Once that’s over, the rendering seems fine. I tried some css fixes, but it doesn’t really help.

At the moment I have little else beyond what I have already provided. Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Mini-Calendar Widget Scrolling Issue’ is closed to new replies.