Mini Calendar Widget links not working after upgrade to 3.4.1

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mini Calendar Widget links not working after upgrade to 3.4.1

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    tammylfinch
    Participant

Fixing the body class declaration fixed the main calendar, but not the widget. To fix the widget, I had correct the sidebar registration in functions.php to conform to WordPress standards for before-widget and after-widget. The instructions are in another thread on this forum.

Dave
    Participant

Hi Tammy – that sounds promising – I’m still rolled back to 3.3 here. Searched for functions.php, sidebar registration, widget registration, etc but didn’t find anything that looked like it would help. Would you point me to something more specific? Thx so much!

tammylfinch
    Participant

I haven”t been able to find it again on this forum, but check this page from WordPress. http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/register_sidebar

The important items are before_widget and after_widget. be sure your theme is using the strange looking ID and class references.

tammylfinch
    Participant

I found the forum post. https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/calendar-widget-issue/

It sounds like a number of folks are having the same problem.

Kelly
    Participant

Thanks so much for your help, Tammy! That’s fantastic! 🙂

Dave, were you able to get that in place for you? Hopefully, it did the trick!

Dave
    Participant

No, I don’t understand where to make the needed changes.

bernhardprange
    Participant

Hi there,
    I read this and it’s exactly my problem.
    I did what was told here: https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/calendar-widget-issue/
    <body <?php body_class() ?>>
    ‘before_widget’ => ‘<aside id=”%1$s” class=”widget %2$s”>’,

(both ist standard in twentyfourteen where my theme is derrived from. )
    Any other solutions?

bernhardprange
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Dave. Would you mind checking out Brook’s solution in this thread? Hopefully, that’ll give you what you need to make it work.

bernhardprange, I’m sorry to hear you’re having the same issue. Go ahead and give that a try. If it doesn’t work for you, please start a new thread so that we can better help you get to a solution. Thanks! 🙂

Leah

Hi tammylfinch – we really appreciate how cheerful and helpful you’ve been! We’d love to send you something as a thank you. Can you email us (pro /at/ tri.be) with your mailing address?

Best,
    Leah

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Dave. Since it’s been a couple of weeks, I’m going to close out this thread. Please do start a new topic if there’s anything else we can do to help.

Thanks for beings a TEC user! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Mini Calendar Widget links not working after upgrade to 3.4.1’ is closed to new replies.