Mini Calendar by Organizer?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mini Calendar by Organizer?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    phylaxis
    Participant

Is there a way to be able to display the Mini Calendar (widget) on an Organizers page and only display the upcoming events for that organizer?

Hi Adam,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

You can display the Mini Calendar with a shortcode on an Organizer’s page.  You can navigate to that Organizer on the backend by going to Events< Organizers, and add in that shortcode to that page.  That particular shortcode does not include an Organizer attribute, but the Event List Shortcode does, if you’d like to go that route.

Here is our full list of shortcodes:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-widget-shortcodes/#mini-cal-shortcode

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

phylaxis
    Participant

Yeah, that’s not exactly what I need. I basically need the data that would be displayed in the event list, but in the mini calendar view. Is there not a way to do that?

Hi Adam,

Unfortunately, the only filters that are available for the Mini Calendar View were listed in the article that I linked you to.

You can try combining the Mini Calendar and Event List shortcodes in order to display all of the information that you’d like.

You can also try customizing our templates yourself.  Our Themer’s Guide is a great starting point to show you which templates you can copy and edit.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

You can also add this idea to our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Let me know how it goes and if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

phylaxis
    Participant

Thanks @jaime. I actually have the developer skills to build my own solution for this, but I didn’t want to go that route if there was already a solution in place. This information is helpful. I’ll start writing my own plug-in for what I need.

That’s great, Adam!  Let us know if you have any other questions and feel free to share if you want!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Mini Calendar by Organizer?’ is closed to new replies.