Migrating Course Information & Image to Products

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Migrating Course Information & Image to Products

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eric
    Participant

Quick question,

Is there a simple way to have more date transferred into Woocomerce the product when I create events in Events Calendar?

At the moment I create all my events in Events Calander then I need to go to the products and update the products individually as well. Any way to make this happen automatically. Of particular interest would be transferring the image Feature Image.

Thank You!

Geoff B.

Good evening Herb and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

The short answer is yes. You can totally have more data transferred into WooCommerce when tickets are created in the Events Calendar.

But that will require some customizations on your end.
    Just to set expectations, the scope of our support is mostly to get our customers started on the right track and to help them in case of issues.

We unfortunately do not provide complete support for customization.

With that in mind, you can read all about customization of our plugins’ behaviors here: https://theeventscalendar.com/customizations/

If coding is not really your cup of tea, you could always hire one of our recommended customizers to do the customization for you.

Finally, if you have not already done so, you might want to take a look at our extensions that do provide extra functionality with WooCommerce (among other things): https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Eric
    Participant

Thank you so much,

Geoff B.

Good evening Herb,

I am glad to be of assistance.

You are welcome back in our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Migrating Course Information & Image to Products’ is closed to new replies.