Migrating calendar to new site and aggregator can't move everything!

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Migrating calendar to new site and aggregator can't move everything!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    phitcomedy
    Participant

I’ve created a staging site for a new version of my website that will replace my current site, and in preparation for going live I was expecting to reimport my aggregated Facebook events. However, it pulls from a time in the distant past, rather than pulling from the current date forward… and I’ve hit my cap for the day – leaving me with no upcoming events to sell tickets to. Is there any kind of workaround, or one-time cap limit removal I could do for an initial migration of data from my old site to my new one?

Hi Gregory,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Just to clarify, are you saying that you have reached your import limit for the day?  If so, unfortunately there is no way to undo that, other than to wait until tomorrow.  You can always purchase another level of imports with Event Aggregator if you think that you will need more, or want more today.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can assist you with!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Migrating calendar to new site and aggregator can't move everything!’ is closed to new replies.