Migrate from Timely WordPress plugin to your Events Calendar plugin

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Migrate from Timely WordPress plugin to your Events Calendar plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jill Maturino

We currently have over 60 events in our Timely WordPRess calendar and are looking to switch to your wordpress plugin. Do you have a way to migrate these events so we don’t have to reenter them?

Patricia

Hey Jill,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Yes, it’s possible to achieve what you want and migrate your events from Time.ly to The Events Calendar. Time.ly allows you to export events as .ics files and you can import them to The Events Calendar with Event Aggregator.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Migrate from Timely WordPress plugin to your Events Calendar plugin’ is closed to new replies.