Message to update, but there are not updates available.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Message to update, but there are not updates available.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Carol Robidoux
    Participant

I have this prompt in my dashboard to updated Events Calendar Pro and Community Events because they are out of date, but there are no updates available, and they appear to be updated. How do I make this message go away, or how do I update them if there is no update available?

Cliff

Hi, Carol. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

We haven’t heard of others not getting their automatic updates… maybe your site’s even fixed itself by now? I’d try going to wp-admin > Dashboard > Updates and see if that automatic update is available there by now.

If needed, here are some links that may help:

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Thanks.

Eberhard
    Participant

Hi Carol, I had the same issue on 2 sites using Events Calendar Pro.
    Here’s how I managed to update from backend and let the message disappear.
    First, I disconnected the license key and the reconnected.
    Second, I navigated to Dashboard > Updates and forced check for updates. After that I was able to update the plugin from dashboard, and the message went away.#
    Hope this helps.
    Best,
    Eberhard

Cliff

Thanks for helping, Eberhard. Carol, please let me know how things go for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Message to update, but there are not updates available.’ is closed to new replies.