Merge calendars

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Merge calendars

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hugh Gower
    Participant

I have a client with a multi-site, and they’re entering calendar events for each site. We are working towards a geolocation site that will use long/lat instead of multiple sub-sites to serve up content based on location, including calendar events.

One of the technical challenges I think we’ll have is to merge all of the calendars together when we get ready to merge all the sites. Is there a path or tool to be able to do this easily?

Geoff B.

Good evening Hugh and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

One of the technical challenges I think we’ll have is to merge all of the calendars together when we get ready to merge all the sites. Is there a path or tool to be able to do this easily?

Actually, I believe we have just the thing for you.

You will be able to achieve this using our Event Aggregator service: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/event-aggregator/

This service offers many calendar import options. One of them is to import events from another site using the Events Calendar (as long as they are both using “similar” versions of the Events Calendar).

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Merge calendars’ is closed to new replies.