Membership Based Events – Control Bookings

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Membership Based Events – Control Bookings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sean Clarke

HI,

We are building a site for members only and they would like an events system, but require a diffferent approach to booking an event.

They would like an “interested” option and also a “book me on it” option,
    However no monet needs to change hands, hust registering the interest and booking on.

Can “The Events Calendar” do this ?

Cliff

Hi, Sean.

Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

We have this KB article that may help: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/making-members-calendar/

You would need both The Events Calendar and Event Tickets to accomplish RSVP functionality.

However, there isn’t a built-in way to do a “maybe” type of RSVP, only a “yes” or “no”. This may be possible with just a little bit of coding. You may also want to see if the idea exists at https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/category/85258-event-tickets-events-tickets-plus — if not, feel free to add your idea.

It sounds like you may not need a paid version of either of those 2 free plugins so I’d suggest trying them out!

If you do find one of our add-ons you’re interested in purchasing, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Membership Based Events – Control Bookings’ is closed to new replies.