Member based pricing

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Member based pricing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jarrad

Does this plugin have the ability to handle member based pricing? i.e. If a user is logged in they receive the event at a ‘member’ price?

If it does, will this be effected by any kind of membership plugin?

Cheers

Geoff

Hi Jarrad,

Thank for getting in touch! I’m excited to hear you’re considering using Event Tickets Plus for your project. 🙂

Having different prices depending on the user role is not a feature of our plugins. But if you are planning to use WooCommerce as the e-commerce plugin you can use WooCommerce Role Pricing add-on for this. I haven’t tried it our personally but one of our developers mentioned it works fine with Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus, so it’s worth giving it a try!

If you are up to give this a spin you can go ahead and purchase the products for testing. If you decide they are not what you are looking for, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. For more information take a look at our refund policy.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Member based pricing’ is closed to new replies.