"Media Not Available"

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus "Media Not Available"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m receiving the “Media Not Available” picture, and have spoken with my theme support about it.

They’ve assisted in that it’s no longer showing up on Posts or Pages, but it still does with new Events. I’m able to get rid of it by adding a featured image, then deleting it, though.

Can you please help me to get rid of it completely for new Events?

Thanks for your help!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Adam!

This is most likely something to do with the theme you are using. So let me try to help you with that.

Are you or your theme making any template overrides for our templates? You can find about this by seeing if there is a tribe-events folder inside your theme directory. If so, then let us know what files are in there.

Could you please let us know the theme you are using?

Also, we don’t seem to be getting access to your sys info, so could you please share that with us in a private reply by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks,
    Victor

Adam
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Adam! 🙂

Thanks for following up!

We unfortunately, cannot accept login credentials as we state in our terms. I hope you can understand this.

If you share with us a copy of the Uncode theme we can take a look and make some tests on our end to see if we spot the problem.

We were not able to import your system information. Please go to Events –> Help in your WordPress dashboard and copy your system information below in a private reply.

If you go to Events > Settings > Display tab, what Events Template do you have selected? What happens if you change it? Do you still see “Media Not Available” image? Let us know.

Thanks,
    Victor

Adam
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Adam!

Thanks for following up to let us know and for your kind words! 🙂

As you marked this “Resolved” I’ll go ahead and close it. But don’t hesitate to open a new thread if anything comes up or even if you want us to have a look at the Uncode theme. You can always reference this thread if you’d like.

Best!
    Victor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘"Media Not Available"’ is closed to new replies.