Media Library hangs when Events Pro is active and WooCommerce invoices will not

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Media Library hangs when Events Pro is active and WooCommerce invoices will not

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bryan
    Participant

Hi,

All of a sudden, Media Library hangs unless Events Pro is deactivated. I believe the genesis of the problem may have been after I upgraded Events on 8 December.

Please also note that on that same time, we could no longer print off invoices from WooCommerce [using the plugin “WooCommerce PDF Invoices and Packing Slips]. Deactivating Events enables us to print the invoices again.

Are you aware of these issues?

Will you require login credentials to assess the issue?

Many thanks.

Regards,

Bryan

Hunter

Hi Bryan,

Sorry to hear you’ve ran into conflicts and welcome back. We do not have any logged bug reports resembling what you’ve described and I’m not experiencing issues when navigating through the Media Library. Before we investigate any further, I’ll need you to review our Testing for conflicts guide and let me know what you find out. This is a required step to continue receiving support.

In regards to the conflict with the WooCommerce PDF Invoices and Packing Slips plugin, we aren’t able to troubleshoot issues with plugins by other authors. For what we are able to support, please review our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article.

Thank you and have a great evening. Cheers!

Bryan
    Participant

Hello Hunter,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please send me the link to the guide you referred to.

Bryan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hey Bryan,

a) The link for the Testing for conflicts guide is right here.

b) This is another instance where you’ll need to review the Testing for conflicts guide to rule out the potential of a theme and/or plugin conflict. Be sure to note the behavior of each issue during the testing process.

Based on the issues you’re having, I’m almost positive there is a conflict occurring on your site. So once we can identify said conflict, we’ll have a much better idea on how to proceed.

Thanks and take care!

Bryan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Bryan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Testing for conflicts guide and provide such thorough feedback. It is truly appreciated.

The code you’re referring to could be the cause of conflict, though the only way to know for sure would be to temporarily comment out or remove the code to see if it makes a difference in the behavior. Let me know what you find out from testing our theory and we’ll go from there.

Before you go, I’d like to bring to your attention our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article so you know what is to be expected in terms of support here on the forums.

Keep me updated and have a wonderful weekend ahead. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Media Library hangs when Events Pro is active and WooCommerce invoices will not’ is closed to new replies.