martin

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions martin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    martin

in event cal pro can users submit there own event?

George
    Participant

Hi Martin!

Unfortunately, no, you cannot enable users to submit their own events with Events Calendar PRO. We do have a separate add-on called “Community Events” that enables these features though – check that out here if you’re interested: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-community-events/

I hope this information helps. Cheers!

George

martin

so would I need both plugins? and can they be bought as a bundle?
    many thanks for the answer given

martin

also does the community calendar look the same as the event calendar once function on a wordpress site as I really like the way the free event calendar looks and works.
    thanks again

George
    Participant

Hey Martin,

You do not need both plugins. They are sold separately and work wholly separate of each other. All you need is to have the core/free version of the plugin active, and then any add-ons you’d like (or none! :)).

Next, the Community Events add-on does not create a second calendar or anything  – it uses the same calendar that the free/core version creates, but simply adds a page where users can submit their own events to it.

Definitely check out the link I shared earlier: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-community-events/

Watch the intro video, check out the “New User Primer”, and generally just explore that product page to learn more about what the add-on does and if it’s useful for you.

Let us know if this helps!

Thanks,
    George

martin

so I have the free/core working nicely , I want visitors to be able to post there own events to certain calendars , but I also want a few of the pro fields also like the search and the maps , so will I need both plugins? thanks

George
    Participant

Hi Martin, yes, to get both sets of features you would need both plugins.

Let us know if this helps or if you have any other questions! 🙂

– George

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘martin’ is closed to new replies.