map zoom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Mark Metz
    Participant

after your new version my map show duplicate area why see in attachment pls check its not show proper zoom level see also me change in code and its work before and now cant handle
    var options = {
    zoom : 5,
    center : new google.maps.LatLng( TribeEventsPro.geocenter.max_lat, TribeEventsPro.geocenter.max_lng ),
    mapTypeId: google.maps.MapTypeId.ROADMAP
    this one me change to 8 but nothing also i change here
    /**
    * @function centerMap
    * @desc Centers the active map.
    */

function centerMap() {
    tg.map.fitBounds( tg.bounds );
    if ( tg.map.getZoom() > 5 ) {
    tg.map.setZoom( 5 );
    }
    }
    before its 13 and now i change to 5 but nothing happend its /events-calendar-pro/src/resources/js/tribe-events-ajax-maps.js
    this one file
    and other file
    events-calendar-pro/src/resources/js/tribe-events-ajax-maps.min.js
    i changed also here but nothing change
    (s.bounds),s.map.getZoom()>5&&s.map.setZoom(5)}
    and
    k=r(“#tribe-geo-options”),T=!1,P={zoom:5,center:new
    help me what can i do thanks

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

Can you help me understand what you mean by “my map show duplicate area?” I took a look at your site events in map view, and I’m not seeing anything that looks out of place.

For the zoom level, can you tell me what you have set in Events > Settings > General > Map Settings for “Google Maps default zoom level”?

As far as the custom code you posted, I’m not sure what’s going on there. Please use only the default code for troubleshooting purposes. Have you modified the code in the plugin? Or are you loading the custom JS independently? In either case, I will not be able to help troubleshoot your custom code here in the support forums.

Thanks,
    Sky

Mark Metz
    Participant

its not my code its form your pro map file js file also you see my site you cant see double area send me your screen shot of my site map thanks

Mark Metz
    Participant

why you cant reply me i am waiting here what happend with you???

Sky
    Keymaster

Mark,

Here is what I see when viewing events on your site in map view.

If you are seeing something different, can you provide a screenshot of the issue and a link to the page where it is occurring?

Thanks,
    Sky

Mark Metz
    Participant

you cant see in map doulble area show like left side asia and right side asia i want zoom and not duplicate area

Sky
    Keymaster

Mark,

Ah, now I understand what you are describing. Thanks for the additional information.

Can you please provide me with a screenshot of your settings for Events > Settings > General > Map Settings for “Google Maps default zoom level”?

Thanks,
    Sky

Mark Metz
    Participant

very funny man i know that ones just single event map i am talk about main this page there is no setting understad

Mark Metz
    Participant

its setting you point me just single event map not main map understand?

Mark Metz
    Participant

help?

Sky
    Keymaster

Mark,

I’m doing my best to help you here. But you need to work with me on this. If you provide me with a screenshot of the settings I requested, I will be able to tell if the problem is with the settings or if we need to look somewhere else for the problem.

If you’d like more assistance with this, please provide me with a screenshot of your settings for Events > Settings > General > Map Settings for “Google Maps default zoom level”

Also, can you tell me if you altered the source code of the plugin? If so, I would recommend re-downloading a fresh copy to make sure you are working with the original code.

Thanks,
    Sky

Mark Metz
    Participant

check screen shot i know its setting only apply on single event page map not main map did you see doulble area main map show

Sky
    Keymaster

Mark,

Yes, you are correct, this setting only applies to maps on the single events. There are no settings for the Events Map zoom level.

In order to modify the default behavior, you would need to add some additional javascript to the page. Unfortunately, this type of customization is beyond the scope of the support that I can provide here.

You can read more about interacting with the zoom level in Google’s maps api here.

I’m sorry I can’t provide any more information than this. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Sky

Mark Metz
    Participant

ok i done zoom level but i need now full width of map instead in this div area i cant find file where to call this map area see in attchment i want like this thanks

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

You can find the various templates for the maps view in event-calendar-pro/src/views/pro/map/ Specifically, take a look at gmap-container.php.

You can copy the template into your child theme and make modifications there: [your-theme]/tribe-events/pro/map/gmap-container.php.

For more information on customizing calendar templates, see our Themer’s Guide.

Thanks,
    Sky

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘map zoom’ is closed to new replies.