Map, Photo & Week Views Are A Blank Screen After I Upgraded to 4.1.2 Calendar Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Map, Photo & Week Views Are A Blank Screen After I Upgraded to 4.1.2 Calendar Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John Vitale
    Participant

I just uploaded the Event Calendar (4.1.3) and Event Calendar Pro (4.1.2) and the list views that accompany the Pro version show as a blank white screen now; so I’ve lost the ability for Map, Photo & Week views. The rest of the functionality appears to be working. Any ideas on what happened or how to fix?

Cliff

Hi. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

I see you’re on the latest versions of our plugins and WordPress core. As such, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, would you mind enabling WP_DEBUG and sharing any messages you see while navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket?

After all that, please let us know if you think you’ve found a bug.

Thanks.

John Vitale
    Participant

The first step under “Testing for Conflicts Guide” instructed me to activate the Twenty Sixteen theme. This WordPress base theme had been deleted from my themes area about a year ago, and when I today downloaded and re-installed the 20/16 theme, the problem issues with the Event Calendar were instantly solved. My site is running a Genesis child theme, and I guess I was not aware that the old WordPress 20/16 theme needed to be permanently installed (though not activated) for my site to properly run.

Thank you for the quick response! I will definitely renew my Pro license this month!

Cliff

John, I’m glad that your site is working again, but to be clear TwentySixteen does not have any effect on your site unless it’s activated. So maybe the fix was something weird with your Genesis child theme just needing to be deactivated and freshly activated.

While I don’t believe it’s fully up-to-date, we do have Genesis theme framework integration that may help as you build your site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Map, Photo & Week Views Are A Blank Screen After I Upgraded to 4.1.2 Calendar Pro’ is closed to new replies.