Manually add attendees

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Manually add attendees

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gsqwebmaster
    Participant

We have a season ticket option for 5 courses – pay for 4 and get one free. A person pays for the generic season ticket so I now want to manually each person as an attendee to all five sessions. How do I do that without having to add each course to WooCommerce as they have already paid?

Thanks so much for reaching out!

We are currently experiencing a high volume of threads and will get back to you shortly with a more substantial response if necessary.

In the meantime, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

You can also try a third-party plugin, like User Switching, to switch to the user view yourself and edit their information as necessary.

Let me know how that goes and if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Cliff

Hi.

There’s no way to duplicate tickets from Event A to Event B or for a ticket to apply to a event recurrence series.

Additionally, there’s no way for you to “purchase” tickets and assign them to a user, but you could use the User Switching plugin Jaime linked to. It’s third-party, not guaranteed or supported by us, but from personal experience it does work pretty well.

If the person you’re wanting to assign tickets to doesn’t have a WordPress user account yet, you could checkout as a guest if that’s allowed by your eCommerce settings. If you’re wanting to do free RSVP tickets, just enter their details in the checkout form, since they’re not tied to any user account anyway.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Cliff

I did find this existing feature request: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/11641629-allow-manual-entry-of-attendee-information

Please do add your vote there if it applies to your question. This allows us to gauge interest in this particular feature request, which helps us prioritize our development efforts.

Thank you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Manually add attendees’ is closed to new replies.