Manage RSVP from frontend (simple user)

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Manage RSVP from frontend (simple user)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    albs
    Participant

Hello there, I’m a happy customer of The Event Calendars Pro and Community Events.
    I cannot seem to disable the administration bar for users (cause i’d like to give them the only option to edit events by frontend) and It seems that simple users cannot view or manage RSVPs from the frontend? Why? What’s the minum level for it to be displayed?

Thanks in advance for the answer

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello and happy new year!

I’m glad to hear that you’re liking the plugins so far!

Your settings appear to be correct for disabling the admin bar for subscribers. I tested this out on my end using the same settings and was not seeing the admin bar – have you tried testing for conflicts with both your theme and other plugins? If not, can you try running through the steps outlined here?

Regarding users being able to edit RSVPs that they have created, this is actually a feature of Event Tickets Plus – this article has some more information on how this works. Is this the feature that you are referring to? If I’ve misunderstood, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

albs
    Participant

Thanks, I had already tried in testing conflicts, without luck.
    BTW for the second question I’m not referring to that kind of feature. I’d like to know what happens when a simple user submit a community event and then he proceeds with the setup for the RSVP. The admin seems to be able to view the partecipants of an event even in front-end click on “View your RSVP” while the simple user who created the event seems to not have this kind of feature.
    Is it correct? Is it a bug?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks for clarifying!

If a user creates an event on the front end (via the community submission form), he would then need to create and edit any tickets from the backend, as Community Tickets is required to create tickets (RSVP or paid tickets) on the front end. From your system info, it doesn’t look like you are using Community Tickets – is that correct?

If you’re not, then no users should have the ability to create/edit tickets from the front end, although tickets will show up on the event page if they are added to the event from the backend.

Can you tell me what user roles you’re giving to users who are submitting events from the front end?

albs
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

You can override the language files in the plugin – I would recommend the following articles with guidelines on updating a translation:

How to Override Plugin Language Files

Translating The Events Calendar

Please let me know if this works for you!

Regarding Community Tickets, we do occasionally run promotions, so I would definitely recommend subscribing to our newsletter so that you can stay up to date

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Manage RSVP from frontend (simple user)’ is closed to new replies.