Making Tickets not possible. Only RSVP button is showing.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Making Tickets not possible. Only RSVP button is showing.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

We have the exact same situation.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/making-tickets-not-possible-only-rsvp-is-showing/

Geoff B.

Good evening and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about this glitch impacting your installation.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

When something like this happens, after a backup, we typically recommend downgrading our plugings to the latest version you had them at prior to the issue happening.

I recommend reading the following: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/

For some reason I am not seeing Event Tickets or Event Tickets Plus as plugins available on your install through the system information provided.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Hello.
    I’ve just downgrade Event Tickets Plus from 4.6.1.1 to 4.6.1 and the button “+ New Ticket” has appeared again in New Events Page. So the changes on this last update on Event Tickets Plus (from 4.6.1 > 4.6.1.1) need some fix. Can you check this?
    Thanks.

Hi
    The downgrade of Event Tickets from 4.6.1.1 to 4.6.1 for the button “+ New Ticket” open the form.

Thanks.

Geoff B.

Good evening,

I am mostly glad you have been able to come up with a temporary workaround that enables you to continue using the plugins.

On my end however, I have still not been able to reproduce the issue with a similar setup to yours.
    At this point, I will ask a second pair of eyes on our awesome support team to see if I missed something obvious.

Hang tight as we continue to investigate this.
    Thank you for your patience, I will get back to you with my findings.

Geoff B.

Geoff B.

Good evening,

I apologize for the much belated follow-up message.

On our end, we have not been able to reproduce the issue in spite of our best efforts.
    Would you mind trying to upgrade to the very latest versions of our plugins to see if that helps ?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Thank you. The problem has been solved with latest versions.

Geoff B.

Good morning,

I am super stoked to hear that!

You are welcome back in our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Making Tickets not possible. Only RSVP button is showing.’ is closed to new replies.