Main calendar display broken in 3.10

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Main calendar display broken in 3.10

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joe
    Participant

Site was performing fine, but I loaded the new versions of Events Calendar Pro and Events Calendar on a test site. All appeared okay–individual events display as expected. The widget displays as expected. Backend appears okay. On the home page, where I’m displaying events underneath a slider appears to be working as expected, but when I visit the main events section, I get a 404 error page.
    I deactivated all plugins other than Events Calendar (even deactivated Events Calendar Pro). I then switched to 2015 Theme with no mods. No change. http://audubonbham.staging.wpengine.com/events/

maria miranda
    Participant

I’m having this same problem. Why is this happening?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues both of are you having.

First can you check to make sure you do not have any custom templates in your theme in the /tribe-events/ directory.

If you do please remove them.

Even if you do not have custom templates, please run through our 404 Error Guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/fixing-http-404-errors/

To see if that resolves this.

Let me know what you find out.

Thanks

Also, Sharon It’s generally best to create a fresh forum topic of your own when seeking help, even if an existing topic seems really similar: what works for one site or user isn’t necessarily going to work in a different context. So after you run through those steps above if you still need further help definitely let us know – but if you could do so from a fresh topic that would be massively appreciated 🙂

Joe
    Participant

Hi,

I saved Permalink settings to Post: no change. I changed permalink settings to default. No change.
    I added the snippet of code to my functions.php file as suggested in the troubleshooting, but I must have pasted something in incorrectly as it crashed the site–after removing it via ftp and replacing it with a file that didn’t contain the code, the site came back up, but the problem persists. Individual events show up fine and so do widgets, but the main event page is 404.
    Joe

Joe
    Participant

I just went under Events>Settings>Display and changed the template from “Default Calendar” to one created by my theme “Full Width” and the issue disappeared. So, for my purposes, consider this closed.

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok great, that was going to be the next step.

I am glad to see you were able to figure it out.

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Main calendar display broken in 3.10’ is closed to new replies.