Lost content in ListView and PhotoView

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Lost content in ListView and PhotoView

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Herman
    Participant

Hi,

After updating The Events Calendar PRO the event content is not visible. I see the image, the date, the location but nott the part
    what’s called <!– Event Content –>

I only see the dots and the Read More.

The event content is in the database and it’s visible when i open the detailpage of the event.

Hunter

Hello Herman,

Do you experience the issue when reverting to the default WP theme? Try running through the Testing for conflicts article to see if it’s a theme conflict.

If so, my next recommendation would be to go over our Themer’s Guide. We give in-depth information on how to successfully overwrite templates.

I hope this information helps and thanks for choosing PRO! Have a good week 🙂

Herman
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Herman,

Theme customizations are unfortunately outside the scope of support we are able to provide, but I can try my best to point you in the right direction 🙂

First, visit Events > Settings > Display and try different options to see if you’re able to get it working as desired. (see screenshot below)

One other recommendation would be to contact your theme author. I imagine they have a quick fix to the issue. Thanks for choosing PRO and have a great week!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Lost content in ListView and PhotoView’ is closed to new replies.