Lost All Event Entries And Ability To Create New Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Lost All Event Entries And Ability To Create New Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    newjupitermedia
    Participant

Please help!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Todd,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with our plugin on your site! This sounds like a terrible thing to have happen and hopefully we can help to get to the bottom of this one quickly.

To start, I took a look at your site and I can see that the events are still pulling in on the homepage of your site, so they should still be in the database. So, let’s see why they’re going to 404 pages and why you’re unable to edit them in the dashboard.

1. Can you try going to the Settings > Permalinks tab within your dashboard and re-saving the permalink settings there? This will cause a flush of the rewrite rules and possibly fix the front-end 404 errors.
    2. After that, try following our Testing for Conflicts procedures to see if there is a bug related with one of the other plugins on your site as a starting point for debugging what’s going on here.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Lost All Event Entries And Ability To Create New Events’ is closed to new replies.