Logged in as different administrator, no checkboxes or Edit | View etc. links

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Logged in as different administrator, no checkboxes or Edit | View etc. links

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike Thies
    Participant

So I tried logging in via a different browser with my webmaster’s administrative user account. Everything appears correctly in the main dashboard, but if I click on Events there are no editing functions available or even check boxes for each calendar event item showing in the left hand column.

We are using The Events Calendar with Wishlist Member as they were recommended as working well together. Perhaps there is some kind of conflict there with roles?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mike!

Thanks for getting in touch! Let me help you with that issue.

There is a good change this could be a conflict with the Wishlist Member plugin you are using. To narrow down the problem, please try deactivating that plugin and see if any difference.

If you see no difference, then please try testing for conflicts with the rest of the plugins and theme.

Let us know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Mike Thies
    Participant

There were updates ready today for the theme (Divi) and all of the Events Calendar plugins and when I ran them the problem was resolved, even with wishlist member plugins turned on. But it doesn’t create a lot of trust in the system…

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mike!

Glad to know it’s now working fine. Thanks for following up to let us know.

Let me point you to this extension where we address a compatibility issue with the Divi theme > https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/elegant-themes-divi-theme-compatibility/

While I don’t think that was the issue, it’s a good idea to have it installed if you are using Divi. If future compatibility fixes are required for Divi and Divi-based themes, this extension will likely be updated to add the necessary additional fixes.

As you marked this Resolved I’ll go ahead and close it, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’d be happy to assist.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Logged in as different administrator, no checkboxes or Edit | View etc. links’ is closed to new replies.