Location Search by City not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Location Search by City not working

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Matthew
    Participant

Excellent, thanks Brian,

Just let me know if you need anything else from me.

Mat

Brian
    Keymaster

I updated the plugins to the beta for 3.10 and I am still seeing the issue when searching for Melbourne.

When I search Melbourne, VIC it correctly directs me to the right place.

It should do that with the state though or at least give suggestions.

So I will create a ticket to see if we can address this.

Matthew
    Participant

Hi Brian,

Yeh Melbourne, VIC and vancouver, BC both work fine! Really weird. Thanks for continuing to look in to it for me, please let me know if I can be any more help…

Cheers,
    Mat

Sam
    Participant

I seem to have a similar issues when searching Australian locations

http://www.winerefined.com.au

Not sure if this helps or you want me to start another thread?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Sam,

Please do create a new ticket and we can see about helping you out.

However, it does look we have to look into how the location search currently works and make some modifications in a future release to resolve this.

But we maybe to help you out now as your issue could be different.

Thanks

Leah

Hi there,

Thanks again for your post. We wanted to get in touch and let you know that although we weren’t able to address this issue in our upcoming 3.10 release, it is still very much a priority. We have a ticket in our system and will be investigating a solution to be released in a future version. Thank you for your patience and support while we work on this!

Cheers,
    The Events Calendar Team

Matthew
    Participant

Hi Leah,

Not to worry, thanks for continuing to look in to it for me. If you could just keep me posted that would be great.

Cheers,
    Mat

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Mat,

We are slated to look into this issue for the release after 3.10. That may change, but hopefully not.

Since that is the case I am going to close this thread as there is nothing more we can do right now.

It does not mean the issue is closed or resolved. It is just closed to new replies.

If anyone else is having this issue or your have some new information please create a new topic and reference this one and we can pick up where we left off.

We will update this thread as Leah already did once we know more.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Location Search by City not working’ is closed to new replies.