List View of calendar giving odd results

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO List View of calendar giving odd results

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Claffy
    Participant

1. The list view is giving a rather odd error on my large recurring rule event. You guys have looked at these rules in another support item for me for recurring rules exceptions not working correctly and you have the entire rule set in that item. Not this is on my test site in xampp on Windows 7 but this appears to be an error call stack not related to the OS so I thought I would runs this by you before upgrading my live site.
    2. Your prompt below says Events->Settings->Help for System info but mine is Events->Help

Cliff

Hi, Thomas.

Could you please provide me a link to this event and a screenshot detailing all of the recurrence rules for this event?

Thomas Claffy
    Participant
    Cliff

Thomas, sorry for the delayed reply.

I had Andras (from the other support thread you linked to) help us out and check if he could reproduce this on the latest versions of our plugins.

Using these settings, WP 4.7.5, TEC, and PRO (with WP_DEBUG enabled), he did not see any error messages on the All page of a recurring event nor in the List View.

If you’re on the latest versions of everything, please pass along the full WP_DEBUG message(s).

Thank you.

Thomas Claffy
    Participant

Seems to be resolved? I was on the latest versions and replicated the issue but then I installed 4 other updates and it has stopped? Not really comfy, womfy but if it’s not broken…so I will update my production site and hope everything is well. Sorry for wasting your time.

Cliff

Not wasted at all. Sorry you experienced this. Have a great rest of your week.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘List View of calendar giving odd results’ is closed to new replies.