List view not paginating correctly on Events Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions List view not paginating correctly on Events Calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marco

url: https://jackkornfield.com/events/

when clicking on the “Next Entries” link the message “There were no results found” is displayed. However, if I refresh the screen the calendar entries are then displayed. I tried deactivating all the plugins one at a time and testing which doesn’t seem to resolve the issue.

Caroline

Hi there!

Thanks so much for getting in touch! I’m afraid that we’re not equipped to provide technical support for current plugin users here in our pre-sales forum. We’d be more than happy to assist you at one of the following locations:

It sounds like you’ve already run through our conflict testing steps, but it doesn’t hurt to review before making a new post, just to ensure you’ve ticked off all the boxes. We appreciate you taking the time to test for us! 🙂

Thanks again, and we’ll see you in the forums!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘List view not paginating correctly on Events Calendar’ is closed to new replies.