List view is starting on tomorrow's date rather than today

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO List view is starting on tomorrow's date rather than today

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Curtis Costner
    Participant

I am having the same issue as this post from March 2017. All reply’s ever marked private, but I am hoping to get this issue fixed.

“List view is starting on tomorrow’s date rather than today

Topics: 6
    rakmagazine
    March 20, 2017| Permalink
    I am integrating the Events Calendar Pro on a client’s website. Everything is working well, but for some reason the List view is starting with tomorrow’s date and showing “upcoming events” rather then starting with today’s events. All my test events for today’s date are showing up as “past events” I have tried the following:

– double-checked the event start dates and times (they are scheduled for today)
    – deactivated the theme and loaded the calendar with the 2014 & 2015 theme
    – deactivated all plugins
    – double-checked the timezone setting within WP
    – checked the end of day cutoff setting within the plugin (set to 12am)
    – emptied cache

I am using the tribe-events directory in the root of my theme, but the modifications are for CSS only. I have not adjusted any of the plugin’s core files. Also, when I go to the Day view it is showing the correct events. It seems like it is calculating the date correctly for this view.

Does anyone know what would cause the List view to skip today’s events?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.”

Patricia

Hi Curtis,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’ve just accessed your site and the first event I see in list view is happening today (12-20-2017): North End Social Club (screenshot here). Could you please let me know if you see the same?

If the issue persists, please share your system info with us.

I would also recommend you to make sure that all plugins are up-to-date.

Thanks!

Patricia

Curtis Costner
    Participant

There should be 3 events displayed for today. Only one is showing. See attachement.

Plugin is up to date.

I shared system info automatically though the plugin.

Patricia

Hi Curtis,

Thanks for sharing your system info with us! Could you please update Events Calendar PRO to version 4.4.20.1? We released this version/hotfix yesterday to solve an oversight with the event dates: I believe you are being affected by this bug.

If the issue persists after the update, please let me know and I’ll be happy to help you with the next steps!

Curtis Costner
    Participant

Thank you, seems to be working now.

Patricia

Hi Curtis,

You are welcome 🙂 I’m glad to hear that everything is working as expected now! If you need an assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread, we’ll be more than happy to help you!

Cheers,

Patricia

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘List view is starting on tomorrow's date rather than today’ is closed to new replies.