List View/ ics feed

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO List View/ ics feed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David Watson
    Participant

Hi,

I Have managed to create a calendar subscription using the List View BUT the list view automatically paginates.

The ics subscription will only list the first page.

How can I change the number of items displayed in list view to ALL, or infinite so that it doesn’t paginate?

The calendar is here https://www.stmichaelsaldbourne.co.uk/diary/

The ics links are at the bottom of the page.

David Watson
    Participant

Or potentially could we create a new view called ALL events for example?

David Watson
    Participant

Hi – any progress update please?

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Check out our free extension Advanced iCal Export: https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/advanced-ical-export/

This will allow you to access feed urls for longer period of times; up to three years.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions about this.

Thanks,
    Sky

David Watson
    Participant

Hi,

This is an export – I don’t want an export, I want subscription feed so that if events are added or changed, the subscriber’s calendar is amended or update when they resync.

My links work in terms of a subscription but are limited by the number of events displayed in list view.

Could you look at my links and you will see what I mean then could you help me achieve what I have asked for?

I’ve changed the number of events per page to be 999 in the Settings>General tab so it should work but, it is still being limited – I want to amend the code in the php file that defines the number of items to view in a list. Could you point me to that file please?

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

If you read through the extension page, you will see that the extension provides new url queries where ical feeds can be accessed from your site. You can specify a range of up to three years. You just need to add that URL in your calendar.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘List View/ ics feed’ is closed to new replies.