List ticket price on event description page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus List ticket price on event description page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    1vertica
    Participant

Barry has just sorted out our events list template to display the ticket price for each event on the page – thank you – the thread is closed and is here https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/list-ticket-price-on-event-list/page/2/#post-48088

We also asked for a way to display ticket price on the event description page.

When we tried to do this manually using template overides this didn’t work and since then Barry has made some changes to our templates himself.

Please can you suggest a way to do this – we have not changed anything since your page templates edits yesteday.

We are still on a test site with latest versions of twentytwelve and wootickets/woocommerce plus events calendar installed only.

Barry

Hi 1vertica,

It’s great that you’re part way to achieving what you want here. What I need to stress however is that while we can guide you (and in the thread you referenced even went a bit further and edited a template directly, albeit on a test site) that is all we can really commit to – providing guidance.

Ultimately, these sorts of customizations are not something we can do on your behalf. It is after all a $50 plugin and consequently there are reasonable limits to what we can do and still provide a good and fair level of support to all of our customers.

The basic approach outlined in the previous thread can be adapted for use with other templates such as the single event view, but (and please don’t hesitate to correct me if I am wrong) my sense is you need a considerable amount of hands-on support to guide you through the actual implementation – for that reason I think you’ll really need to consider using the services of a suitably skilled designer/developer to get that sort of assistance.

I hope that sounds reasonable and we definitely remain at your service should you need to bat ideas off of us.

1vertica
    Participant

No probs Barry – you’re right, I do have a developer who checks my questions here and implements any changes suggested.

I’ll ask him to modify the events description page using the same methods you have suggested for the listings page – it’s just that when we tried it before it didn’t work on the event description page.

This resulted in back and forth on here and eventually you coming in and correcting the code that wasn’t working.

Just thought there might be a quick answer in case that functionality still doesn’t work when we try it.

Will keep you posted if we need any more input on this.

Barry

Certainly, we’re happy to point in the right direction – but we do prefer not to manually change code on customer websites unless absolutely essential.

Thanks!

1vertica
    Participant

Hi Barry, my developer found a wrapping conditional IF statement just before the pricing field:

Commenting this out displays the price just fine now on the single event page. Thanks for your help.

Barry

Excellent 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘List ticket price on event description page’ is closed to new replies.