List in Mini Calendar Widget shows today's date.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO List in Mini Calendar Widget shows today's date.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mountmadonnaschool
    Participant

The list view in the Mini Calendar Widget shows Today’s date for list-dayname and list-daynumber, although the it’s correct everywhere else on the site. I tried fixes from people who seemed to have the same problem (although for older versions of events calendar) and none of them worked. I’m overriding some of the other templates already, is there a fix for this problem?

View post on imgur.com

krystalknapp
    Participant

Mine on PlanetPrinceton.com shows the proper date as a graphic but next to it lists the current date and time as well. This has been happening ever since the latest upgrade. My site is also very slow.

Cliff

Hi. Thanks for your question.

If I understood your question correctly, I’m unable to replicate such behavior on my local test site with Twenty Fifteen theme. Please watch this GIF animation for reference.

Please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

P.S. KrystalKnapp, in this forum we try to keep our threads focused on just one issue to ensure we answer each question. Please start a new thread for your issue. Thanks for your understanding.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘List in Mini Calendar Widget shows today's date.’ is closed to new replies.