list by multiple categories

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus list by multiple categories

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Participant

Hey Fred,

I apologize for the confusion here.

Unfortunately, I’m not sure what further support I would be able to provide here. You can verify the suspicion for the theme styles by switching to a default theme here.

From there, it looks like there was specific styles being added to those specific checkboxes causing them to appear as sub elements. I can point you in the direction for that issue like I did in the previous response, however there isn’t something that I can fix directly.

If you’re unable to make those CSS changes (or remove those declared elements from your theme or customizer options) and it is a deal breaker for using the plugin, you can request a refund for your purchase.

Thanks!

Fred
    Participant

Hi Josh.

I am not sure how to remove the parts that you pointed as in the screenshot, and you stated,
    “If you remove those particular styles, the order should display properly there with the checkboxes.”

Please me let me know more specific instructions to remove those particular styles.

Cheers, Fred

Josh
    Participant

Hey Fred,

I don’t recall where the developer tools was showing the styles were being added. It’s possible that they’re being added by a file within your theme, added by another plugin (less likely but if you have something like the Event Calendar Colors plugin there could be something impacting there), or if you have some type of settings being added by the WordPress customizer.

You can check this by:

1. switching back to the checkbox format
    2. Using the developer tools to inspect those checkboxes that have the style issues
    3. You should see some stuff like what was seen https://cloudup.com/cEvJAJKpJwZ
    4. Above that section you will see a little text block that will have a path to what file on your site is generating that style.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Fred
    Participant

Hi Josh.

Thanks for your updates. I have looked at the developer tools throughout the link you provided, I found this is completely new to me. So I may need spend some time to learn it.

Thanks,

Josh
    Participant

Hey Fred,

Definitely a great tool to be familiar with! Also, if you wanted, I can see if I can get more detail from it if you switch it back to checkboxes there.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘list by multiple categories’ is closed to new replies.