Links to Google Calendar?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Links to Google Calendar?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Leland

I’m looking for a flexible and elegant calendar for a website I’m developing for a local synagogue. They need a simple way of updating their calendar, and I can’t tell if your system requires updates to be done through the WP Admin interface or if they could use Google Calendar as their “source” and have your event calendar read that feed and then format all the information uniformly.

Thank you,

Leland

Geoff

Hi Leland and thanks for getting in touch!

Excellent question and I’m stoked to hear you’re giving The Events Calendar a look. 🙂

Yes, the free version of The Events Calendar will provide the framework you need to display a great-looking calendar right out of the box. Then, we offer an iCal Importer add-on for it that does exactly what you’re looking for, which is import events directly from a Google Calendar account. It can even import those events from Google Calendar on an automatic, timed frequency so you never have to touch a thing.

In fact, here’s an article that walks through that process so you can get an idea for how that works.

Does this help answer your questions? Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions here and I’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey Leland! I see my last reply was marked as the correct answer so I’ll go ahead and close this thread–but please do feel free to hit us up if any other questions come up as you look at the plugins and we’d be happy to help. I hope The Events Calendar and iCal Importer are a good fit for your site. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Links to Google Calendar?’ is closed to new replies.