links in event calendar widget are all /#

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO links in event calendar widget are all /#

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

I had a support thread still active on this topic, and now cannot find it. Deleted? Perhaps.

At any rate The upcoming Events widget works fine. It lists events with correct working
    permalinks.

The calendar shows dots on dates that have actual events, but the links are all /#
    This is true for the top Calendar Navigation buttons. It is not possible to go backwards or
    forwards in months

George
    Participant

Hey @Chris,

If you had an old thread here, it was definitely not deleted. We never delete threads. I think you are talking about this thread here, where I replied back in January but have not heard from you or the other user in the thread, “Matt” → https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/new-version-doesnt-populate-calendar-on-my-home/

As for your current issues in this thread, can you link to where the calendar is showing as “dots on dates”? I tried finding this on your site but could not find it. Even the month view grid page loads and works fine for me: http://columnsofknowledge.com/events/month/.

One thing about this issue, which is very important, is that on every page on your site there is a JavaScript TypeError happening because of some JavaScript within your theme. The file responsible is your theme’s /js/base.js file. These sorts of errors can break web pages so it could be responsible for the calendar problems you describe on your site.

Please contact your theme author for some assistance in fixing that theme JavaScript error. That alone should be a big help! And here’s a screenshot of the error (which includes the whole path to the theme file responsible):

Resolving that error is step one. There can really be no further meaningful troubleshooting as long as that error persists, since it can cause breakages on web pages.

I hope this is helpful as a first step towards resolving the other issues on your site.

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘links in event calendar widget are all /#’ is closed to new replies.