link no follow on events, organizers and venues

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions link no follow on events, organizers and venues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SimL

Hello, is possible setting nofollow on link on events, organizer and venues (like google maps link?)

Thanks a lot and have a nice day

SimL

Cliff

Hi, SimL.

Yes, this would be possible. If you have a paid license with us, we would be able to ask additional questions of exactly what you’re wanting and where it should be implemented and how we might recommend to implement it.

However, please understand that we do not do custom coding jobs for customers, per our Scope of Support / Terms. We point customers in the right direction for such things and help as best we can.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

SimL

Thanks a lot for your reply

I need a question:

If i buy pro version, I need every year pay pro versions or only when i need update plugin?

Thanks a lot and have a nice day

Sim

Cliff

Sim, our software doesn’t go on “lockdown” or anything like that if you do not renew each year, but, yes, you need to renew each year in order to continue receiving the latest updates and receiving support.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

SimL

thanks a lot!

Cliff

You bet. Have a great rest of your week.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘link no follow on events, organizers and venues’ is closed to new replies.