Link events from calendar TO eventbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Link events from calendar TO eventbrite

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Arwyn
    Participant

Hi there,

I have already got events in the events calendar pro on my site.

I wish to export/sync/link these existing events to eventbrite.

I can read how to link from eventbrite to events calendar but NOT the other way around.

I have fully set up the api etc…

Please advise.

Many thanks.

Arwyn Bailey.

Hunter

Hello Arwyn,

Welcome back! When editing an event, if you scroll down far enough, the Eventbrite section should appear. (see screenshot below)

Are you seeing this same thing when you edit an existing event? It sounds like you’ve read through our ‘New User Primer: Eventbrite Tickets‘ – but if not, I recommend doing so. Our ‘Creating tickets and publishing to Eventbrite.com‘ KB article might be what you need more specifically.

Let me know what you find out and if you run into any conflicts, please double-check to see if they still occur after reviewing our Testing for conflicts guide. Thanks again and have a good evening.

Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Link events from calendar TO eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.