Link Event to Woocommerce Product

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Link Event to Woocommerce Product

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    markantony
    Participant

Hi there

Following on from this thread:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/using-ec-with-woocommerce-to-sell-places-at-a-training-course/#post-1414879

I have purchased both Event Tickets Plus & Event Calendar Pro.

However I am a little confused, I cannot find a way to link an event to the already created woocommerce product. (Just like the woocommerce bookings extension does, but is missing key features, hence not-suitable).

Am I missing something?

I thought I had been quite specific in my pre-purchase questions, so please let me know if i’ve misunderstood something.

Many thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

Thanks for purchasing Events Calendar Pro and Event Tickets Plus!

I’m not too familiar with how the WooCommerce Bookings plugin works, but there is actually not an out of the box way to link WooCommerce products to Events – for tickets, the way it works is that you create tickets (which are WooCommerce simple products) directly on the event. You can then edit them in WooCommerce if you’d like, and if you want to use the full product page to sell tickets instead of the default ticket form on the events pages, this article has some guidelines on how you can do this.

If you would like to add links to already existing products (tickets or other products), you could add a custom field on the event where you could paste in a link to the products.

I would recommend taking a look at the following articles for more info on how tickets work:

New User Primer: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Settings Overview: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Managing Your Orders and Attendees

Moving Tickets

I hope that helps clear up any confusion! If my recommendations above don’t get things working the way you need, please let me know and I’ll be happy to help you further!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

I’m sorry Events Calendar Pro and Event Tickets Plus aren’t working out for you. Since we’re processing your refund, I’ll go ahead and close out this thread. I hope you are able to find something that works better for your project!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Link Event to Woocommerce Product’ is closed to new replies.