Limit ticket sale quantity leading to inactivity timeout?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Limit ticket sale quantity leading to inactivity timeout?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve been having an abundance of inactivity timeouts on a certain event. It only happens with one event, and happens to be the only event where I have a stock limit in place on all tickets, and is the only thing I can think of to cause the issue.

Unfortunately due to the timeout I cannot even get into my event to edit it and determine if this is the issue? Is there any assistance you can offer to where I can resolve this?

Thanks!

Brian
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Participant

Update: I was able to finally get into the event after pushing it back to draft and shutting down the website. Removing shared capacity and putting to unlimited capacity completely fixed the timeout issues. I would like to be able to use this feature, is this a known issue?

Hi Brian,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m glad to hear that you were able to get into your site and get things working again.

This is not currently a known issue and I’m not able to replicate the issue that you are describing.

If you’d like to troubleshoot this issue further, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Brian
    Participant

This reply is private.

Thanks for providing that information.

As a next step, can you update all of your Events Calendar related plugins to their most recent versions and create a new test ticket to see if the issue still occurs there?

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Limit ticket sale quantity leading to inactivity timeout?’ is closed to new replies.