License Key wont work

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus License Key wont work

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dawn
    Participant

I recently renewed my license however I was not issued a new license key. The key sent to me is the same as the original so my plug in will not work.

Courtney

Hi Dawn

I see that your license should work until 2018-12-04. The same key should continue to work.

Can you tell me more about what isn’t working with the plugin on your site?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Dawn
    Participant

It’s telling me that an update is available but I am out of installs. I cannot seem to add a ticket price to events. Also, I kind of goofed up by renewing my subscription after I changed the URL to my website so I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it. My old URL was http://www.theposhpalettenh.com and my new URL is dawnburnsart.com.

Courtney

Hey Dawn

Moving URLs might be the issue. Can you walk through the steps on Moving Your License Key to see if that clears up the activation?

After you’ve got it activated on the new site, check your ticket price area. If it still isn’t working, please send in your System Info and a screenshot of the problem area.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘License Key wont work’ is closed to new replies.