License key is not being stored

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO License key is not being stored

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    pknvelp
    Participant

Hi there,

When I enter the license key and save it, I get the confirmation Valid Key! Expires on 2014-09-26. When I exit the page and return, the key is gone. Also I can’t use the auto update function this way. What’s the problem?

twosunsrisingyoga
    Participant

Hi there,
    We are also having this trouble. We are having another issue as well. I will post somewhere else regarding the other issue

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, pknvelp. This is a great question!

It appears we’ve had a report about this before, but we never heard if it was resolved. Would you mind trying out the steps Barry outlined here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/pro-license-key-doesnt-stick-automatic-update-not-available/#post-71146

Please let me know if that helps! 🙂

pknvelp
    Participant

Hi Kelly,

I tried all the steps and even went back to TwentyTEN. No resolution. Can I insert a record directly into the database as a workaround? I don’t want to explain the client how to manualy delete the plug-in and then fetch it from the Modern Tribe website and upload it by hand.

paulpetch
    Participant

I have this issue at http://shop.paulpetch.co.nz/ too. The fix outlined does not work for me either.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, pknvelp. Would you mind giving me admin access to your site so that I could check it out? If you send your login info and license key to pro (at) tri.be, I can get it from there.

Thanks! 🙂

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, pknvelp. I just recieved the login credentials you sent. Thank you.

Unfortunately, because I don’t have admin privileges, I’m not able to see what’s going on. Please post when you’ve changed the user permissions, and I’ll take another look.

Thanks!

pknvelp
    Participant

Hi Kelly,

I can’t find what’s wrong. You have admin rights since account creation. Do you have a screenshot for me?

Kelly
    Participant

Unfortunately, the login does not have administrative rights. Until you grant me full access, I’m not able to see what you’re seeing.

Please let me know when you have granted admin access to that login, and I’ll check it out. Thanks! 🙂

pknvelp
    Participant

Dear Kelly, beheerder is Dutch for admin.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, pknvelp. So, I’m not able to see basic things like the screen for users. That leads me to believe that the user you sent does not have admin privileges.

Is that not the case?

pknvelp
    Participant

Nope, that’s Super Admin. I forgot this website has a level above admin for which I had to update your database record. You should now have full access.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, pknvelp. That was just what I was looking for. Thanks! 🙂

I was able to enter and save your key using that login. I then logged out and logged back in and the key was still there.

Would you mind checking to confirm that you see it in place? 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘License key is not being stored’ is closed to new replies.