License Key is invalid – Renwed 2 Days ago

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets License Key is invalid – Renwed 2 Days ago

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jason
    Participant

I renewed my license for Eventbrite tickets a couple days ago and when I try to link it with my WordPress, it says that the key is invalid. My order number is #1202745.

Geoff B.

Good evening Jason and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the struggles you have faced with your license key.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I would recommend:

1. Disconnecting any trace of your license on your install: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-your-license-keys/ 
    2. Making sure you have the latest Eventbrite tickets version from here
    3. Trying to input your license key again under Events -> Settings -> Licenses

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

jason
    Participant

Hey Geoff, I tried your solution but it did not work.

The place where I’m suppose to input the license says “The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets”. Did the name of this feature change to Event Tickets Plus? If so, I made a mistake by purchasing Everbrite. Would it be possible to swap the products for me?

Thanks, Jason

Geoff B.

Good evening Jason,

Thank you for writing back..

I am sorry that this did not work out for you.

Did the name of this feature change to Event Tickets Plus?

The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets actually did change names  to Event Tickets Plus.
    In fact, we encourage our customers who are migrating from The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets to Event Tickets Plus to follow this guide: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-to-event-tickets-plus/

You can get the latest version of all our plugins here: https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

If so, I made a mistake by purchasing Everbrite. Would it be possible to swap the products for me?

It looks like you already went ahead and purchase Event Tickets Plus.

The good news is you are fully entitled to a refund for your Eventbrite tickets purchase if you want one since you are within 30 days of your purchase. To obtain the refund, you just need to follow the procedure described here.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘License Key is invalid – Renwed 2 Days ago’ is closed to new replies.