Legacy Importer Missing

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Legacy Importer Missing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Tim
    Participant

Hello,

Recently I was trying to import events from Eventbrite using Legacy Import as I normally do. Today when I tried to do so the tab was missing and I had to manually add them. I noticed that my subscription runs until next January so any help on this issue would be great.

Thank you

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’d be happy to help with your question.

The Eventbrite Tickets import functionality has be moved from “Legacy Imports” to “Imports” with the other import options. Just go to Events > Imports and select “Eventbrite” from the Import Origin dropdown.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions about this.

Thanks,
    Sky

Tim
    Participant

Thanks Sky
    Problem now is that the event details do not completely get imported ie some are missing text and images.
    Do you know how this can be resolved?
    thanks
    Tim

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

We have just become aware of an issue with the featured images not importing. However, I’ve not heard anything about missing text. Can you provide more details about that? What type of content is missing? Was it formatted HTML or just plain text?

I will attach this thread to the bug ticket for the featured images, and as soon as a fix is released, someone will follow up with you here to let you know.

Thanks,
    Sky

Tim
    Participant

Hi Sky
    thanks
    I have a new problem now – I am unable to import any events, even though there are events in EventBrite to import.
    See attached for the message I get
    thanks
    Tim

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Can you share the Eventbrite URL for one of the events that you are expecting to be imported?

Can you also share your import limit settings in Events > Settings > Imports > Global Import Settings? Are you limiting by date? If so, how far in the future are you looking for imports?

Another thing to consider. Are the events set to “public” on Eventbrite? By default, only events that are public will be imported. We do have a free extension that adds a few setting for Eventbrite, including the ability to be able to import “private” events. You can check that out here: https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/eventbrite-additional-options/

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
    Sky

Tim
    Participant

Hi Sky
    here is the EventBrite URL with the events: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/o/tank-stream-labs-12976805193
    All events on this page are live
    I reviewed the date settings but no improvement
    thanks
    Tim

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Looking at the Eventbrite link you have provided, I see that all of those events have passed already. There are no events showing up under “live events” for that particular stream. I would expect to see the “no records to import” message that you posted.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
    Sky

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Tim!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-30-september-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Legacy Importer Missing’ is closed to new replies.