Legacy import stopped working with WP 4.9.5. Do I need to buy Aggregator?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Legacy import stopped working with WP 4.9.5. Do I need to buy Aggregator?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Participant

I am unable to import FB events thru Legacy Import ever since WP 4.9.5 and it’s a reported problem for many of us who are nonprofits who can’t afford the Aggregator:
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/legacy-importer-no-longer-working-with-4-9-5/

Is buying the Aggregator the only option for us to import FB events or are you going to fix the legacy import?

Hi Tom,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately, this is true.  Facebook events cannot be imported through Legacy Import, so the only option through our suite of plugins in this case is Event Aggregator.

Please let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Legacy import stopped working with WP 4.9.5. Do I need to buy Aggregator?’ is closed to new replies.