Latest Update Issues

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Latest Update Issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kristin
    Participant

I an running the Enfold theme. The calendar software was running perfect until I updated to the lastest revs – 4.6.15(Cal) and 4.4.26(Pro). I am also running the filter bar addon.

The issue is with the script refresh of the display after selecting different categories or tags – it doesn’t update. I have reverted back to the previous versions until I get some guidance on this. I could not leave the calendar running the latest revs when it is not functional for our customers.

Thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kristin,

I’m sorry to hear you are having that problem with our latest update.

I’m not able to reproduce that error on my end, so let me help you with the troubleshooting.

First, I’d suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out without disrupting the live site.

It sounds like it could be a Javascript conflict. So, in your staging site please update to the latest versions and see if there are any console errors by inspecting the page when selecting a category or tag? We have an article that explains how to do that here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-google-chrome-developer-tools/

When coming back, please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/. We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Latest Update Issues’ is closed to new replies.