Last Post title and date are displayed instead of Single Event Title and Date

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Last Post title and date are displayed instead of Single Event Title and Date

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Etienne
    Participant

Hi support team,
    I am having quite a troublesome pb with your recently acquired wonderful plugin. I decided to install the plugin this we for our trafic is lower than usual, it worked at that time perfectly.
    However this morning, as our fist post was published on the website, every event title and date displayed incorrectly on the Single Event Page (but still correctly in the different views).
    I have found a quite similar problem here on support but can’t figure out where to do this on my website.
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/single-event-displays-post-title-instead-of-event/#post-57111
    I am running quite a complex website based on Vold Theme but with a lot of customizations. Please let me know if you have any further idea on how to solve this.
    Thx !

Barry

Hi jbengue,

I can’t seem to locate your events calendar page – could you provide a URL to help me get there?

Have you also tried deactivating all other plugins and switching to a default, unmodified theme to see if that resolves this (on a testing site if doing so on a live site isn’t possible)?

Thanks!

Etienne
    Participant

Thx for your quick answer !
    Here is the event page, pardon my french : http://www.maddyness.com/agenda/
    I cant desactivate all plugins on the live website, too much depends on them. I tried localhost and even desactivated, the pb remain.
    Looks like the pb comes from elsewhere

Barry

On our own test installations (and for the majority of custom websites) we simply don’t see this. To be clear: if you set up a fresh installation of WordPress, locally or remotely, and install only our plugins (and nothing else) can you replicate this? If you cannot, does the problem appear as you add the plugins/theme from your live site?

Etienne
    Participant

HEllo Barry,
    Not sure to understand fully what you are asking. It works with the theme without customization locally. Online, it doesnt with the custo.
    But, another point to be said, I was using the free version of the plugin for 4 months and it was working perfectly. Since I uptaded it to pro, the problem started. Could this come from the pro version update or the community addon (i added both)?

Barry

It works with the theme without customization locally. Online, it doesnt with the custo.

Thanks for clarifying – I was slightly confused on that point so that really helps.

The thing is I don’t really know what customizations these are but I suspect we aren’t going to be able to offer a great deal of support here – customizations are very much something that you have to maintain. We could definitely provide you with a list of freelancers who could potentially provide further assistance, though?

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, jbengue. As it’s been more than a couple of weeks since your last post, I’m going to close this thread. Please feel free to open a new one if you choose to pursue this further.

Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Last Post title and date are displayed instead of Single Event Title and Date’ is closed to new replies.