Language problems

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Language problems

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    giannibalducci
    Participant

Good day

I have the polylang plugin installed because I want to make my website multilingual. My main language is German and the second language is Italian.

I have now created everything but suddenly the event language is no longer displayed in German but English.

My question to you:

1. Is it possible to create several events with different languages on one website?

2. How do I return the English ad to German?

Thank you for a quick reply

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Gianni!

Thanks for getting in touch with us! Let me try to help you with this topic.

According to Polylang, The Event Calendar is compatible with Polylang Pro 2.2 > https://polylang.pro/polylang-2-2/

We did run quite a few extensive tests ourselves (with Polylang Pro) and for the most part, the Events Calendar and the Events Calendar Pro are running great (minus a few details).

I know for a fact that some of our customers have also been successful using Polylang alongside our other plugins such as Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus, Community Events and Filter Bar.

However, that last list has not been extensively tested on our end yet.
    We would love to get feedback from users on their experience too.

Is it possible to create several events with different languages on one website?

Yes, you should be able to do this using Polylang.

How do I return the English ad to German?

I’m not sure I understand exactly the problem you are having. Could you please let us know more about this? Are you using Polylang PRO? You can share some screenshots of the problem if you want.

When coming back, please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/. We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Language problems’ is closed to new replies.