language & hebrew dates

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions language & hebrew dates

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Roee

Hi

We want this plugin, can the plugin be customize to support hebrew language & dates?

thanks

Geoff B.

Good afternoon and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

We already support the Hebrew language.

I highly recommend reading the three following articles on translation:

As you can tell, our plugins are not fully translated in Hebrew, but you can complete the missing translations.

In fact, we offer free licenses to customers that help us complete translations on a specific language.

As for the date, we typically use the same format as provided by WordPress. So if you are able to get the date format to your liking in WordPress it should follow in our plugins.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Roee

Hi
    First of all it really helped.
    About this:”In fact, we offer free licenses to customers that help us complete translations on a specific language.”
    how it can be done?

From your experience, when it comes to adding dates in Hebrew, do you know of anyone who has succeeded in doing this?
    Do you also have a list of recommended freelancers?

thanks.

Geoff B.

Good evening and thank you for writing back,

I am glad that this helped out.

how it can be done?

If you want to contribute, just head over to http://translations.theeventscalendar.com/projects/, pick a project and report back to our forums once you have completed the translation of a plugin. We will gladly reward you with a license 🙂

From your experience, when it comes to adding dates in Hebrew, do you know of anyone who has succeeded in doing this?

Although I know that several of our customers use the calendar in Hebrew, I am not sure about this.

Here is the last interaction I had on that topic (in case that helps: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/hebrew-calendar-dates/#post-1162353)

Do you also have a list of recommended freelancers?

Yes we do, here is the list of our recommended customizers.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘language & hebrew dates’ is closed to new replies.