Language directory lost on my recurrent events (WPML & The Events Calendar Pro)

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Language directory lost on my recurrent events (WPML & The Events Calendar Pro)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Juan

Hi,

I have Instaled the events Calendar pro and WPML, but when I create a recurring event, it loses the language directory (/ es / en / fr). And navigation between translations of a single recurring event is not possible …

I followed the steps on this page to create translations and update the permanent WordPress links
    https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/setting-up-the-events-calendar-with-wpml/

Instead, the list page of the entire calendar translates correctly.

What should I do?

Thank you

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Juan,

Please note that questions regarding our free plugins (The Events Calendar and Event Tickets)
    should be directed to our community forums on wordpress.org. You can also get access to our
    premium support forums, where we are able to offer a more in-depth level of support, by
    purchasing a premium license. If you already have a license, please login and head over to our
    premium forums – we’ll be happy to help you there!

Thanks,

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Language directory lost on my recurrent events (WPML & The Events Calendar Pro)’ is closed to new replies.